Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I'm heading even further north for Christmas, so I'll be gone for a few days. Just wanted to send a message of happy holidays to everyone out there who has helped me have fun with this blog for the past year. I have found so much inspiration and amazing food and ideas doing this, so thanks so much to all you wonderful vegan bloggers! No food content today, but I have a couple of shamelessly cute animal pictures to say thank you to everyone who has spent the past year trying to live compassionately and reduce suffering in whatever ways we can. Be well everyone.

One of the year-old calves at Farm Sanctuary in Orland, CA, from this past March. That green grass and blue sky looks pretty good right now.

Finally, Maya, when she was even more pint-size. This is last summer, scrunched up in her favorite sleeping spot. Peace everybody!

7 comments:

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

Oh my, so much cuteness! Safe travels and happy holidays Mike!

aredcardigan said...

don't go to north now!

have a great holiday.

see ya when u get back!

take care:)

aredcardigan said...

i meant...TOO north...
oops

Theresa said...

Happy holidays and thanks for the cute animal photos! I love them! Have a great time further north :)

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Too cute!! Maya has the cutest floppy ears!

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Awww what cute animals!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Phoenix!